Thursday, December 16, 2010

Uploading to YouTube

Welcome back, I know it's been awhile since I last posted anything.  Things have been crazy this time of year, but we are iced in a little, so I now have some free time!

I decided to take this opportunity to challenge all of the Shuttle Balance owners to upload videos of them using the shuttle balance.  What exercises do you use? Protocols?

So, my video today is about uploading to YouTube.  This is very simple actually.  I use the Flip Camera, it's sooo easy to use.  I then use a couple different software programs to edit the video.  After that, it's straight to YouTube.  Check it out....



So show me what you guys got.  I know I'm not the only one experimenting with the Shuttle Balance!

Till next time, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment