Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our new blog

I had such a great time discussing the Shuttle Balance in Philadelphia this year!  After talking with Todd @ ShuttleSystems, I have decided to start posting videos of exercises that can be performed on the Shuttle Balance.  I plan to post 2 videos a week, probably one standard and one advanced.  I of course will start with my Four Corner exercise.  We just got a Flip camera and I'm very excited to try it out.  I welcome ideas and feedback.  I am very excited and want to thank Todd and ShuttleSystems for this opportunity.  Stay tuned......My first demonstration of Four Corners at NATA Convention

1 comment:

  1. No need to thank us, Casey. Your enthusiasm in Philadelphia was contagious. Best of luck on the new blog and look forward to learning from a Balance Guru!

    ReplyDelete